2021 Year-End Reflection
2021 has been a ridiculous year! We can learn a lot if we intentionally reflect back on the year. But if we don't take time to reflect, we might not learn from our experiences of success and failure.
Why not take some time to reflect on what you experienced and learned in 2021? This will help you look forward to 2022 with more wisdom, vision, and potential.
Here are some useful questions for you to use to reflect on 2021 and look forward to 2022...
Looking back on 2021
1. What was one of the best things about 2021 for you?
2. What was one of your happiest moments from 2021?
3. What was a big challenge you faced this year? How did you try to overcome it?
4. What are you most proud of accomplishing this year?
5. What is something valuable you learned this year (in work, life, or wherever)?
6. What is something strange or funny that happened to you this year.
7. What global or local events were most memorable this year and why?
Looking forward to 2022
1. What are you looking forward to most about 2022?
2. What are you not looking forward to in 2022?
3. What’s a big challenge you will face next year? How do you plan to overcome it?
4. Do you have goals or anything you want to start in 2022?
5. What’s something you want to quit next year? (Could be a mindset, behavior, activity, or anything)
6. What do you predict will be the most significant global or local events next year?
Good luck with your goals for 2022! Happy New Year!
Want to connect with the changing world in English?
online or in Yokohama-Motomachi
to expand your:
(Advanced and intermediate only)